FIBERGRAFT® BG Matrix consists of FIBERGRAFT® BG Morsels in a Bioactive Collagen based carrier
A Revolutionary Technology in Bioactive Glass
Using a proprietary manufacturing process that transforms bioactive glass into microscopic fibers, Prosidyan’s FIBERGRAFT® technology represents the next generation in bioactive bone grafts.
Each granule of BG Morsels features a porous outer shell encasing an intricate nest of fibers and microspheres entirely made of bioactive glass.
- Superior clinical handling-2 for 1. BG Matrix can be used as a strip or as a putty
- Ultra porous microfiber based bioactive glass active component
- Extra long triple helix structure Type I Collagen in the carrier
- Minimal amount of collagen, significantly less than other commercially available products
- Process of Hydroxyapatite (HA) deposition over bioactive glass also covers collagen with nano-textured HA
- To be hydrated with bone marrow aspirate (BMA) and mixed with autograft
- Preclinical results equivalent to autograft in challenging rabbit uninstrumented posterolateral spinal fusion model